Abe’s Garden Community and Hearthstone Institute Have Merged
The Education and Advisory Division of world-renowned memory care and engagement consultancy Hearthstone Institute have merged into Nashville-based nonprofit organization and internationally recognized senior living provider Abe’s Garden Community.
Now, Hearthstone Institute at Abe’s Garden (HIAG) can make industrywide advancements by training other senior living providers on brain health and memory support best practices while also offering valuable caregiving education and engagement tools to families living their dementia journey.
Simply put, the merger will provide significant advancements in the delivery of care and quality of life for people living with dementia and those who care for and about them.
United To Elevate the Paradigm of Dementia Care
Together, the combined Abe’s Garden Community and Hearthstone Institute are now even closer to achieving their goals: to broaden the reach of dementia care and engagement best practices to improve the quality of life for seniors around the globe; and changing the despair paradigm of dementia to one of hope, promoting the I’m Still Here® approach nationally and achieving well-being and quality of life for those living with dementia. As one united front, these industry leaders can:
- Actively advance the care and quality of life for people with dementia
- Provide a unique platform to develop and implement best practices
- Create more accessible resources for senior living providers
- Help senior living providers standardize proven, high-quality memory support
- Improve job satisfaction for those who provide dementia support
- Implement and educate others in evidence-based best practices efficiently and effectively